Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ready for Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day is always sweet especially when there are chocolate kisses!  This weeks's hi-light at Pajama Story Time was our flannel board story & song of candy kisses and mittens  : )  The children were very excited about discovering the kisses under the mittens.  And since I am not the heart, lace and glitter
 "kinda gal"-the flannel mittens were perfect!

I have a kiss for mommy
a candy kiss for mommy
I have a kiss for mommy
but where can it be?


If you look carefully you can see parts of the kisses sneaking out from under the mittens!
This only added to the excitement!


I have a kiss for daddy
a candy kiss for daddy
I have a kiss for daddy
but where can it be?

I made four kisses from card stock, covered them in foil and tucked in a little tag that said KISS.  Make as many kisses as you need!  After discovering the kisses - kiss your moms, dads, grams & grandpas!

We read Tanika's favorite book: Secret Valentine


Tanika, Piper and Jane...all had fun at Story Time  xoxx  and...Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. All comments await moderation before showing in the post.