Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Warm Kindness

26 acts of Kindness
Warmth



This is the tiniest hat I have ever made.  It is difficult to judge scale here...but believe me...this is a newborn size.  This hat will go to a baby born just before the Blizzard of 2013. (a snow-white pom-pom reminder)  He is a first born, first grandchild and brought sweet baby love a month ahead of schedule.

I have not met this family, only heard of their joy.  I will need to tag team some of my family to get this hat delivered.   Wear it in good health little one.  

I read that the beautiful Noah Pozner was the Light of Life in his family.  And now a little family welcomes their new light, their new life to warm their hearts and I will honor you Noah.  

26 Acts of Kindness # 15
In memory of Noah Pozner
Student, Sandy Hook Elementary School

If you would like to follow 26 Acts of Kindness on facebook please click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. All comments await moderation before showing in the post.